3 June 2019

What to read next

If you have read one or more of my novels but not all of them, and wish to read another, the following list may help to guide you.

Each title is numbered. After its name, in brackets, are four follow-up reads suggested by their tone and content. These are listed in descending order, so that if you have enjoyed, say, The Drowning, I recommend sampling Adrian’s Wall next.

Because I self-publish and am not beholden to external influence, I enjoy the luxury of being able to write what I please. Hence some of my books are very different from others and not all of them may appeal to everybody.

1. The Stone Arrow (2, 3, 4, 5)
2. The Flint Lord (1, 3, 4, 5)
3. The Earth Goddess (1, 2, 6, 7)
4. The Penal Colony (5, 1, 2, 9)
5. Refuge (4, 1, 9, 2)
6. The Tide Mill (7, 3, 10, 11)
7. The Drowning (10, 6, 3, 11)
8. Darling Brenda (11, 10, 6, 4)
9. Dismemberment (5, 8, 4, 1)
10. Adrian’s Wall (7, 11, 9, 6)
11. Phoebe Rising (7, 10, 8, 6)

1 comment:

Kenny said...

Thanks for providing this list! I just finished reading "The Stone Arrow" for the first time, so now I know what to look for next. I found "The Stone Arrow" quite an engaging and thoughtful read, a real page turner. Nicely done!